Following category of children will be admitted based on Transfer Certificate (TC) from previous school, without an admission test :
• Children who are coming on Pass / promoted TC from another Army School / Army Public School .
• Children who have studied for 10 academic months in another Army School / Army Public School are seeking admission after 31 Jul.
• An evaluation test may be taken in respect of these children to facilitate another academic coaching and allocation of sections. However such an evaluation test will not be treated as admission test and child entitled lateral admission will be allowed to attend classes within 48 hours of reporting to the school.
TC from other School
• The District Education Officer of the District in which the school is located shall endorse TC in respect of candidates coming from schools other than APS/Army Public School/KVs. The endorsement should clearly indicate whether it is recognized school.
Admission to Class XI
• The minimum percentages for different streams for admission to class XI are given below. Meeting the eligibility criteria on account of minimum percentages does not, however, guarantee admission. Admission will depend on relative merit and availability of seats. No special weight age will be given for any stream to any student